Thanks for visiting my blog. Over the years, my blog has become a location for all sorts of things I want to publish in one way or the other. Thus, you may find all sorts of stuff from recipes over ideas, concepts to research related posts.
Currently, I am working on OceanDSL. We aim to ease ocean modelling and using ocean models by introducing domain-specific languages (DSLs) which help to abstract certain tasks while creating, modifying and using models.
Related research interests are:
- Research Software Engineering and the digital transformation of scientific research
- Digital transformation in society and politics
- Climate change mitigation
- Understanding workload characterization
- Domain-specific languages
- Software evolution
I am affiliated with with the Institute for Computer Science at Kiel University, Germany, working in the software engineering research group. In the past, I was coordinator in the Future Ocean Excellence Cluster and worked on various research projects over nine years.